-
August 22nd, 2004, 02:35 PM
#481
Senior Hostboard Member
Really? cool... well we did born on the same day... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 24th, 2004, 07:34 PM
#482
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 24th, 2004, 08:42 PM
#483
Inactive Member
-
August 24th, 2004, 09:26 PM
#484
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, but hey princess, it looks realy cool!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
August 24th, 2004, 10:01 PM
#485
Inactive Member
I actually like bright backgrounds. They don't really hurt my eyes or anything.
-
August 25th, 2004, 12:25 AM
#486
Inactive Member
Nice, both of you.
I hate bright backgrounds on mine though.
-
August 25th, 2004, 07:15 AM
#487
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 25th, 2004, 04:04 PM
#488
Inactive Member
-
August 25th, 2004, 04:13 PM
#489
Inactive Member
Finally found a good one that isn't as bright as the last one [img]tongue.gif[/img]
http://www.angelfire.com/indie/straw...skiss/Desk.JPG
-
August 25th, 2004, 04:16 PM
#490
Senior Hostboard Member
Not bad princess, I like it...
Thnx Xel... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks